It's not a pretty day outside today, but it doesn't matter. Today is a great day... I can feel it... I am energized by the message from Joyce Meyer that I listened to on the way to work this morning (from her Approval Addiction audio book)... Love yourself! Keep on keeping on... we often become successful through our failures... man, that's great stuff. I love it. God sends so many amazing messages through Joyce Meyer, and I am most grateful for those messages! Her ministry is helping me to grow by leaps and bounds.
I love my work... I love my family... I love my life... I am so blessed in SO many ways. I am filled with the grace and peace that can only come from the Holy Spirit this morning. Today's scripture on my daily calendar is:
"Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens." Psalm 68:19
Amen!!
Nearly New Year Friday Five
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment