Yesterday my 14 month old daughter had a seizure. It wasn't the first one she's had, but it was the first one that was not caused by fever (they call those "febrile seizures"- she had two of those a few months back). We learned that those are fairly common, but now that she's had this one unrelated to fever, it's got me pretty worried.
She is our first child, our beautiful baby girl sent straight from heaven for us to care for... and it seems like it's been a constant battle of sickness since she was born... Sinus infections, ear infections, RSV, and now seizures. Why does God let thess things happen to such perfect little ones, who can't even tell you what they're feeling? It's not fair.
I am emotionally and physically exhausted, and yet I know that I am supposed to "cast all [my] anxiety on him, because he cares for [me]" - 1 Peter 5:7
No comments:
Post a Comment