Busy Busy Busy!!!
I spent all morning at Office Depot getting our information binders put together and all set for printing. Even with all that's been done so far, we will have several other things to be printed that we'll have to manually add to the binders on site!
It's just part of the job... getting ready for these meetings is crazy at the end. There are so many things that just can't be done ahead of time. And even those that did get done ahead of time sometimes change at the last minute...
I know it sounds crazy, but I have to admit that it's fun... My head is absolutely spinning (and has been all week) with all the little things that have to get printed, copied, shipped, cut, communicated, etc. etc. etc... but I know that it will all fall into place with the very capable assistance of the Holy Spirit.
Nearly New Year Friday Five
14 years ago
Glad you are having fun, and I understand.
ReplyDelete