Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My house is a WRECK....

I hate that this house is such a mess right now...

The floors are disgusting. The dishes need to be done. The toilets are gross. The bathtub is moldy. The office is a disaster. There are baby toys everywhere. The puppy has peed on the carpet numerous times. Ick... Ick... Ick...

The good thing is I don't feel like a worthless incapable mom/wife for letting my house get to this point... and I kinda used to do that... But I know that if I don't get it looking better soon, it's going to drive me nutty. Hubby will be home tomorrow, so I've given him some assignments and am hopeful that he will complete them. :)

Today was an extremely busy day at work. Only 11 days left until our big meeting. Made lots of headway, but brain feels like mush.... time to get some rest!

2 comments:

  1. I am so pitiful: knowing that your house is less clean actually makes me feel a little better about mine! heehee... Congratulations for being a little more relaxed about it. With the new pup in the mix, it can hardly be avoided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I find it so funny that you seem to view me as having such a clean house! Never in my life have a felt that was a strong suit of mine. Funny how different people's perspectives can be! :)

    ReplyDelete